Do you prefer cats or dogs? Defend your argument while attacking the opposing view. If you like both, too bad this is time to make a choice! Choose a side and do your best to make the other opinion sound foolish. If you like neither cats nor dogs, then too bad as well; still choose a side and argue it thoroughly! These writings should take up no less than half of a page.
Important things to know for the test:
- Information about the Native Americans from the In Harmony with Nature handout.
- Information regarding the Iroquois and their structure.
- Creation myths: what are they? What’s an example of one?
- What is a Tale of Heroes and tricksters?
- Ritual songs and chants.
- Make sure you have read both “Earth on Turtle’s Back” and “The World on Turtle’s Back.” Should also be able to differentiate the two.
- Which groups wrote which stories?
- How did different groups of Indians live (houses, lifestyles, cultures)
Join our class' Remind:
With the message: