Think of a time where proper planning has made the difference between success and disaster.
Explain how you typically plan for important events in your life. Have you been effective in doing so or has it failed you? Reflect on the process.
Argumentative Paper Guidelines
- Due September 1st by 11:59 PM
- Two complete pages
- Double spaced, Times New Roman, size 11 font
- If you use a source, then a Work(s) Cited page is required.
- Must be typed
- Choose from one of the following topics:
1. Dress Code (should students be allowed to wear what they want or should existing rules remain?)
2. Should the voting age be lowered to 16?
3. Homework should be banned.
4. Physical education should be required of all students throughout high school.
5. Students should be able to leave school for lunch.
6. All parents should be required to attend parenting classes before having a child.
7. Democracy is the best form of government.
8. All citizens who do not vote should pay a fine.
9. The US government should provide Internet for every citizen.
10. People should be fined for not recycling.
11. Performance enhancing drugs should be allowed in sports.
12. A border fence or wall should be constructed between the US and Mexico.
13. College should be free.
14. The major religions of the world should be taught in school.
15. Guns should be banned in the US.
16. If Football is so dangerous to players, should it still be allowed in high school?
17. How young is too young for a smart phone?
18. Should the school day start later?
19. Should schools be allowed to use Corporal Punishment?
20. Are children of illegal immigrants entitled to a public education?